A Little Birdie Themed Wedding


I received a lovely thank you letter from the newly named Mrs Norfolk this morning.
Sometimes I get a bride who was such a pleasure to work with that I just wish could get married all over again....am I wrong for thinking such thoughts? I don't mean it in a bad way, I'm sure they'll have a long and beautiful marriage, but I'd love for them to be able to celebrate it all over again so that I can work with them to make some more beautiful cakes!

Arabella Carter Johnson captured their wedding, and here's a few of the beautiful pictures from their day. We made for them a croque en bouch that they ate for their dessert, then a wedding cake that was served for the evening guests.....both incorporating birds to match their gorgeous theme.

http://www.acjwp.com/























No comments:

Post a Comment