Sneaky Peak at My Burghley Show Display

It's a busy week here preparing for Burghley wedding show this Sunday, where I'll be showcasing 6 of my cakes - 3 of them brand new! 

Here's a sneaky peak to one of them, inspired by this gorgeous ruffle dress. 

The middle tier is layers of the luxurious sugar ruffles and the other 2 tiers have a sumptious silky satin finish to the icing. I've then finished it with a touch of black ribbon to cordite with the belt on the dress

Unfortunately I don't know the actual designer that made this dress. Does anybody actually know of a local bridal shop that has a dress like this???

http://www.couture-cakes.co.uk/Portfolio/Iced-Wedding-Cakes/roseruffletieredweddingcak.html

If you're coming to see us (or our cakes!) at Burghley show this Sunday, I highly recommend you come in the afternoon - as the morning get's really busy - and to book tickets, because they can only let a limited number of people through the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment